Chevie's

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So VAIN. ヾ(゜∪゜★)ノ゛・:*:・

Heeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaah!



I just want to share this picture of mine,.
Taken 2 months ago.

I used:
For my eyebrow: Kate eyebrow pencil (brown)
Eyelash: Extra Large Mascara ( I dont know the brand, I just got it from my sister but it is made in Japan. )
Lippie: Revlon Moisturestay Buff#05

As i you can see, I don't normally wear eyeshadows because I really don't know how to blend colors. 



*I'm so depressed now because I have pimple marks around my nose and one on my cheeks, maybe its all because of my pregnancy. sad*


Me and my daugther "Jhyanne"


This photo was taken awhile ago vie FB.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment!~
    You look gorgeous!
    And your daughter is so cuuuuuute!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look so cute!! :)

    xoxo
    calicoaster
    www.beautydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yami: thanks for the compliments! :)

    @calicoaster: thanks! I followed your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, you look so gorgeous! Can't believe you're a mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Diana: thank you... Yes, I'm already a mom but I'm only 22yr old., :D

    ReplyDelete